The prawns are very tasty. Shrimp is considered the number one dish in the world, albeit slightly hot. Even if you go to a 5-star hotel, they tend to stay ahead of the curry or fry. In China, the prawn frying is very popular. Shrimp in China is very tasty. But in this article, we will explain how to make a super prawn curry at home. Look at this recipe. You understand the difference very well. You can eat prawns only with a pound of bread or even a plate of rice or even two or three hoppers made of bread. Well, let’s see what this super curry needs you to! Big or small shrimp is the size you like.
* A teaspoon of salt.
* 3 to 5 teaspoons of roasted curry (it doesn’t matter if the fish is trimmed). These spices are what you need to make prawns.
* 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
* 4-5 white onions.
* Grind about an inch of ginger.
* Three or five tablespoons not fried.
* B onion.
* Half a tablespoon of chopped fennel tables.
* Half a tablespoon of pepper table.
* Half a tablespoon of chili powder.
* Half a tablespoon of pepper powder.
* 10-12 curry leaves.
* 3 pieces of Rumple leaf.
* Half cups of coconut milk.
* 2 / 3rd cups of water.
* 3–4 red paprika pods.
* 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or lime.
* Half a tablespoon of sugar tables, if desired.
(* If you can get some moringa leaves from the roundabout or the market, add one.)
Okay now let’s learn how to make curry.
Put it in a well-cleaned shrimp container (you can clean the prawns as in the video below)
Add salt and fried powder in three sizes and mix well.
2) Put your jar on the stove. Once heated, add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add 3 tablespoons powder, fennel, pepper powder, chili powder, pepper powder, ramped, curry leaves, white onions, and minced ginger and mix well for about 5 minutes.
3) Now is the perfect time to add 1/3 cup of coconut milk and water. Add raw red chilies, lemon/lime juice, and sugar. You have to add the seasoning prawns when the gravy is boiling for about 5-10 minutes. Add another cup of water for the prawns. That’s when the prawns are cooked well.
4) The prawns usually boil for about 10-15 minutes. Do you like good lumps or thin? That way you can add a little more coconut milk.
5) Uncover and let stand for about 10 minutes. You can also sprinkle some coriander leaves over the prawn curry if you like. Now the shrimp is ready. Even with rice or bread, you can enjoy this super prawns.
Pick fresh prawns when picking prawns (great if you can get big prawns like Tiger Prawns ). Fresh prawns are very tasty. Don’t get too many shrimp. The month is too big for the prawns. You can even put shrimp’s head if you wish. But then it’s hard to clean prawns.
2) The shrimp tastes better with the salt and the mushrooms in the prawns. So don’t skip this step. If you skip this step, the curry will taste good but not too much. You can increase the stamina as you wish. Adding too much salt may not enhance the flavor of the shrimp.
3) Increase the number of prawns you need. Increase the amount of spice to match it. If you make it in a clay pot, the other prawn curry is delicious.
4) This is generally. When anything is prepared, salt does not have much of a problem. Because a little salt can be added again. But don’t ever add salt. Because prawns are of high quality, they are widely used by people and prawns are highly valued. So you should read this article.